As we are experiencing a major breakout in the tourism sector,
Himachal tourism has laid new guidelines for the re-opening of routes and hotels for visitors. Due to coronavirus pandemic, it has been more than 5 months since Himachal tourism, and all others have been stopped.
But these new guidelines has some rules which visitors have to keep in their mind before stepping into the state or city.
More than 2000 hotels and resorts are ready to resume their operations from Oct 1 after the government guidelines. There will be still some strict guidelines for mandatory registration for the ones traveling from outside the state.
Travelers Can book hotels and guest houses by the end of the next month(Sep).
Some of the places in Himachal which will be ready to get a boost up are Shimla, Dharamshala, Manali. It will be going to get loads of traffic to these main sources.
Himachal Tourism News
Himachal hotel association is ready to lift up all the inter-state barriers and commence its business by assuring ‘safe and comfortable’ stay to the guests.
But Bars will not gonna entertain guests before the new guidelines come. Bars has not approved to re-open as of now.
Hotels have been given time up to 30 September to buckle up their preparations for Masks, proper sanitizing of the properties, and all the necessary changes possible. Hotel staff will get the proper training on how to receive and handle the guests by using proper mask shields, Hand gloves, and maintaining hygiene environment in the hotel.
What Locals Has to Say?
Local owners who have imposed restrictions on outsiders will also get a prior notice to reopen their hotels and services for the visitors. Many people in Himachal depend on tourism to earn their living.
So this will be good news for the local people. After a long 6 months, businesses get a chance to get back on track. Locals should also aware and should act accordingly. Any minor mistake – strict action would be taken against the property.
Himachal Tourism Safety Guidelines
- All visitors must have the Aarogya Setu app on their phones.
- Tourists have to register themselves on covid19epass.hp.gov.in in the web portal before 48 hrs under the tourist category.
- The tourists have to carry a COVID test certificate issued by the ICMR laboratory which should not be earlier than 72 hours.
- There should be a booking of a minimum of 5 days of stay by a tourist and it has to be checked at the entry point of the state.
- Bars will be closed till the next update but the liquor shops will remain open for the tourist.