So today we begin with the most useful and yet simple topic on the web which everyone has to get concerned about. Today we don’t pay much attention to our health and the environment around us.
- It makes you completely active and fresh.
- You don’t feel lazy all day long.
- Positive vibes and enthusiastic energy keeps you interested and refreshing all the time.
- You connect with people happily.
- You can become the reason for someone else’s happiness by greeting them properly and respectfully.
- Don’t feed bad or expired food items to stray animals
- Don’t throw garbage on the floor or on the streets.
- Always wash your hands before eating
- Don’t use abusive or bad words with anyone
- Always check food or vegetables before buy.
- Get better sleep i.e 6-7 hrs a day
What Are The Different Types Of Health?
Mental Health – If we talk about mental health then I am so awful to say here is that most of the people in the world are suffering from mental health and no one gives a damn about it. This is because it is shameful and disrespectful if we share our mental health with someone. People make fun of it that is why minors and adults take tragic steps sometimes which leads to death, panic attacks, anxiety, etc.
Physical Health – Physical health is well known nowadays and everyone is only concerned about physical health like yoga, gyming, aerobics, cycling, swimming, etc. Ya, maintaining physical health is a must but only concerning physical health is not right. you should maintain a balance between physical, mental, and social health.
Social Health – Social health here means how naturally active you are with society and the people. If we are mentally stable, physically fit then we will be socially energetic with the people. Nowadays people are cutting off their connections from society as everyone is connected through social media, right? People only talk openly on status, podcasts, live sessions, interviews, etc.
Environmental Health – Environmental health is the health of nature where we live and do our activities. Taking care of our environment is becoming a difficult task nowadays. Most of the people are degrading it and because of it there is a scarcity of resources, so it is also a major concern to balance our environment health also and it can only be done by humans.
Ways To Improve Your Personal Hygiene During Lockdown
- Wash your hands with soap after you step into your home.
- Take shower 1-2 times a day to remove bad odor.
- Wear washed clothes and make sure they don’t contain the bad smell.
- Dispose used tissue papers and unused kinds of stuff in the garbage.
- Brush you teeth 2 times a day, first after waking up and second before sleeping
Ways To Improve Your Health During Lockdown
- Start waking up early morning
- Make a habit to do Yoga and meditation daily
- If Possible eat fresh and live food as it will digest easily in summers.
- Take 6-7 hrs of sleep daily.
- Drink lots n lots of water every day to keep you hydrated
- Do some immunity booster activities daily like cycling, gyming, swimming, running, etc.