Squats – It’s the most common exercise you have been hearing for many years. Squats has many categories which are further divided into major subcategories. So here I will talk about the cable squats, its benefits, what are the main problems people face while doing cable squats, and most importantly how to do cable squats.
Relevant read: Most Popular gym Equipment names for the home use
Let’s begin with the first step:
How to do Cable Squats?
Benefits of doing Cable squats?
- It builds up your muscle core to that very extent which other exercises don’t.
- Your shoulder muscles can be tightened up while carrying the rod in a proper way.
- The cable squats help you to work on your glutes, quads, and hamstrings.
- Helps in straightening the lower back muscle.
- Helps in Maintaining a better balance between thigh muscle and lower back muscle.
Are cable squats effective?
Common mistakes in cable squats
- Improper Form – Most people in the gym do cable squats in an improper form which results in hurting their knees and lower back issues. Then we heard saying cable squats is a very difficult exercise, I mean come on, if you don’t do exercise with a good posture then how can you expect to get a good result.
- Lifting up of feet on the way to a standing position – I have seen most people while standing up they keep up their feet in the air for a while. If in case your body gets disbalance then you’ll not be going to have control over your posture which may cause a tragic injury on your lower back and thighs.
- Unable to reach parallel – This is one of the main aspects you have to keep in your mind. While doing the exercise you should reach the parallel so that all your muscles can get stretched properly. In short, your hip joint should be below your knees while going down. If you are unable to reach below your knees then you may have weaker glutes or poor flexibility.